Beyond hacking and security, I love creating and solving puzzles. I have compiled a list of some of the best puzzles I have come across in the past decade..
Cyphage - Consulting & Puzzle Creation Services
I am a part of a company that offers puzzle creation, marketing, and crypto consulting services. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Websites, games, and magazines that offer unique and high quality puzzle experiences.
Puzzle Sites & Magazines
These are the sites I recommend doing if you are interested in puzzles. You will learn a lot about puzzle basics, ciphers, stenography, and web security.
- ae27ff by crashdemons - A good mix of entry level ciphers and puzzle techniques. These eventually get more complex. Offers about a month of fun puzzle experiences entirely for free.
- Revolute Elite by sabretooth - Over hundred+ puzzles that are a mix of math, ciphers, stego, and web exploitation. A range of beginner to expert level puzzles that will give you about a year of content for free.
- Panda Magazine (monthly subscription) - One of the most consistent and difficult puzzle series available in the world. Bi-monthly releases with dozens of new puzzles.
These are puzzles that are updated once in awhile with cryptocurrency prizes:
DEFCON Badge Challenge Write-ups
- DEFCON 24 Badge Challenge Writeup
- DEFCON 23 Badge Challenge Writeup
- DEFCON 22 Badge Challenge Writeup
Write-ups of Puzzles I Created
- NahamSec Puzzle (Benjamin LeFevre, May 7, 2020)
- Age of Rust - Hidden Transmission (Benjamin LeFevre, May 22, 2019)
- CryptoPuzzles - The Ritual (Benjamin LeFevre, Oct 14, 2018)
A crypto challenge framework and challenges I created back in 2014-2016 after being inspired by ARGs and 1o57's crypto challenges.